PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION “WE’RE LOOKING FOR A COPILOT FOR THE BRIEFINGMAN”
1.- ORGANISING COMPANY
GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) company situated at Avda. Libertad, 3 with identification number B44999578 organises the draw for promotional purposes hereinafter, (“WE’RE LOOKING FOR A COPILOT FOR THE MAROC CHALLENGE BRIEFINGMAN“) at a national level, to be developed through the Internet, exclusively for Facebook users of legal age in accordance with the provisions in the section of conditions to participate.
2.-START DATE AND END DATE
The Promotion will begin on January 9, and will end on March 1.
The Company reserves the right not to carry out the promotion if by the stated date participation is inferior to 50 participants.
3.- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROMOTION MECHANICS
It is important to emphasise that participation in the Contest implies unconditional acceptance and following the provisions of these Legal Conditions.
The participation requirements will be the following:
- Persons 18 years old and above may participate.
- Follow the Maroc Challenge profile on Facebook.
The working of the Promotion consists of tagging and liking the publication “DO YOU WANT TO BE A BRIEFINGMAN CO-PILOT? with friends, family or acquaintances who have a valid Facebook profile, you can comment more than once, each tagged comment will count as a participation.
4.- CONDITIONS OF THE PROMOTION AND PRIZES
The winner will be selected by holding a draw using the EASYPROMOS* application among users who have met participation requirements. Participants who have not followed all the specified steps will be automatically eliminated from the draw. Any profile detected as false or that commits fraudulent acts will also be removed from the draw.
*The selection of winners and substitutes will be made randomly through the Easypromos platform. Easypromos is a platform that guarantees the transparency of the draw result and as proof of this it issues a certificate of validity for each of its draws, the result of which is unalterable by the draw organiser, and which any participating user can request from the organiser.
1 winner and 10 substitutes will be chosen by draw, on March 2, 2023.
Once GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) is aware of who the winner is, it will communicate it on March 2, 2023 through the Maroc Challenge profile on Facebook.
The winner will be awarded as prize: Being a co-pilot with the BriefingMan in the Maroc Challenge Spring 2023 that takes place from March 31 to April 8.
The prize of this promotion/draw specifically includes:
- Being co-pilot with the BriefingMan of the Maroc Challenge (Rui Cabaço) In a Mercedes CLK 4×2 drive with OffRoad preparation. (In the event of a breakdown of the Mercedes CLK, it will be replaced by another similar off-road vehicle, 4×2 or 4×4)
- Outbound ferry (March 31, 2023) and return (April 8, 2023) with accommodation in double cabin, for (1) person from the port of Almería to the Port of Nador and return. The transfer to the port of Almería is not included.
- Nine nights accommodation in a double room, of which: 7 in hotels on a half-board basis (breakfast and dinner) and 2 nights in a cabin (round-trip ferry, Almería – Nador – Almería).
- Participant Pack, with welcome gifts from the Maroc Challenge.
- Health insurance and repatriation.
- Photo pack of the event in digital format.
- Trophy and Medal of participation in the Maroc Challenge Spring 2023.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money or another product.
The prize of this promotion specifically does NOT include:
- It does NOT include everything that is not specified in the section “the promotion/prize includes”
The winner must contact GRAND TOUR VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) during a period of 2 calendar days from the date on which it is announced on the social profile of the brand firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not contact GRAND TOUR VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) or cannot be located or contacted within two (2) calendar days following the date of the communication on the Maroc Challenge Facebook page, the prize will be awarded to the first (1st) substitute, in time to meet the participation requirements and it will be understood that the first winner irrevocably waives the prize awarded. In the event that any of the following two (2) substitutes could not be contacted/located in new terms of two (2) calendar days from the communication sent by GRAND TOUR VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) the prize will be understood deserted.
The holding of the draw, as well as the awarding of the prize are subject to current tax regulations.
Should any of the participants not meet the requirements set forth in the Bases, or the data provided to participate is not valid, their participation will be considered void and they will be automatically excluded from the Promotion, losing all rights to the prizes awarded under this Promotion.
The following people may not participate in the Promotion: Employees of any of the companies and other legal entities linked to GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge). Individuals who participate directly or indirectly in the capital of GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge). Any other person who has directly or indirectly participated in the organisation of this Contest or has been directly or indirectly involved in its preparation or development (agency, suppliers, etc.).
The prize awarded will not be transferable or subject to changes, alterations or compensation at the request of the Participants, and cannot be exchanged for any other product or for money.
GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) reserves the right, with just cause and prior legal communication, to make any change, suspend or extend this Promotion.
Any tax or tax charge that acceptance of the prize may entail, as well as any other expense derived from the promotion that is not expressly assumed by GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) in these Legal Bases, will be borne by the winner.
6.– LIMITATIONS ON THE CONTENT COMMENTS/PHOTOS IN THE PUBLICATION OF THE PROMOTION
Comments or opinions whose content is considered inappropriate, that are offensive, insulting or discriminatory or that could violate the rights of third parties will not be allowed. Comments against an individual that violate the principles of the right to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image will not be allowed either. We will not be responsible for damages caused by comments made by the participants in the Promotion, and that at any time could hurt the sensitivity of other participants.
- Discrimination: In no case may comments be made with the intention of discriminating against third parties and that violate the principles of the right to honour, personal and family privacy, one’s own image and the dignity of a person. Any type of discriminatory content is prohibited, whether for reasons of race, sex, politics, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Illegal Activities: You may not include content that promotes illegal activities or that incorporates obscene or defamatory content.
- Self-harm content: It is prohibited to include content that promotes the use of narcotic substances or that could incite eating disorders and self-harm.
- Violence: It is expressly prohibited to participate with photos and comments that promote violence and/or that include, without limitation, sexual violence or violence against animals and people.
- Degrading content: Comments/photos that are intimidating, threatening, degrading or that in any way promote violence against a specific person or group are not allowed.
- Sexual content: It is expressly prohibited to incorporate any type of sexual content.
Any attempt to hinder the proper development of the Contest, either by human intervention or by means of an automaton, will lead to the immediate disqualification of the participant, annulling their candidacy as well as the elimination of the comment.
7.- EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
By way of example, but not limitation, we are not responsible for possible losses, theft, delays or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the development of this Promotion, nor are we responsible for the use made by the participant regarding the prize obtained from this Promotion, and does not assume any responsibility for any damage or harm of any kind that the Participants, winner or third parties may suffer.
We do not assume responsibility in cases of force majeure or fortuitous events that could prevent the promotion from taking place or impede the total or partial enjoyment of the prize. In the event that this Promotion could not be carried out, either due to fraud detected in it, technical errors, or any other reason that is not under the control of GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) and that affects the normal development of the Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend it, including the participation web page.
By way of example and not limitation, GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. (Maroc Challenge) is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- Of the use the winner may make of the object of this promotion.
- Damages of any kind that may be due to the temporary lack of availability or continuous operation of transport networks, telecommunications networks, natural disasters, etc.
- Of any incidence regarding the entry to the country (Morocco), lack of documentation or similar.
- Of the cases of force majeure or fortuitous events that could prevent the realisation of the promotion or the total or partial enjoyment of the prize.
8.- INFORMED CONSENT
DOCUMENT OF INFORMED CONSENT FOR OFF-ROAD MOTOR SPORTS/ADVENTURE/TOURIST ACTIVITY
Conditions of Organisation, Assignment of Image Rights and is aware of the type of event in which they are participating and EXPRESSLY STATES:
- – That for carrying out the OFF ROAD MOTOR/ADVENTURE activity, they have been sufficiently informed and in understandable language about the characteristics of the sports/adventure activity in which they have registered and in which they are going to participate, as well as of the physical conditions required for said participation and the minimum skill and qualification required for it.
- – That they have been sufficiently and clearly informed about the risks of participation in said activity and the qualifications and preparation of the technicians/monitors and Organisation personnel who direct it, as well as the security measures to be adopted by the Organisation in carrying it out and those that the participant must follow and respect at all times.
- – That there are no contraindications for the practice of this activity/sport and that they have the necessary physical condition to carry it out normally and safely.
- – That they know and understand the regulations governing the sports/adventure activity and are fully in accordance with them, submitting to the management and/or disciplinary power of the Organisation, without any limitation or exclusion.
- – That they voluntarily assume the risks of the sports/adventure activity and, consequently, exempt the Organisation from any damage or loss that they may suffer in the development of the sports/adventure activity. Such exemption does not include damages that may be considered the Organisation’s fault or negligence.
The promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated in any way with Facebook, therefore, the Participants release Facebook from all responsibility for any damages that may arise from it.
10.- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The company responsible for the processing of your data is GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L., situated at Avda. Libertad, 3 – 03730 Jávea – Alicante and identification number B54999578.
GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, and specifically in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of legal persons. Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, each Participant, with the acceptance of these Legal Bases, consents that the personal data provided for participation in this contest be incorporated into a file owned by GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTS S.L. to process the participation in the contest and to notify you of the prize in the event that you are a Winner.
We inform you that your personal contact information will be used for the following purposes:
Exclusive use by GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L.
Participants guarantee that the personal data provided is true and they are responsible for notifying GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. of any changes to them. GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. reserves the right to exclude from this promotion any Participant who has provided false information. It is recommended to have the utmost diligence in terms of Data Protection through the use of security tools, and GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE VIAJES Y EVENTOS S.L. cannot be held responsible for theft, modification or illegal loss of data.
Participants have the right to (i) access their personal data, as well as (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion, (iii) request the limitation of the processing of their data, ( iv) oppose the processing of their data and (v) request its portability. Participants can exercise all these rights at the following email address email@example.com indicating the reason for their request.
Participants can also send their request by regular mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or judicial action, the Participant shall have the right to file a claim with a Competent Authority, in particular in the Member State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in the event that they consider that the processing of their personal data is not adequated to the regulations, as well as in the event that the exercise of their rights is not satisfied.
The Competent Authority to which the claim has been filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
We reserve the right to modify or extend these promotional bases, to the extent that it does not harm or impair the rights of participants in the Promotion.
12.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These legal bases will be governed in accordance with Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of Denia, Alicante – Spain will be competent to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or compliance with these bases.