Despite working hard and investing all our enthusiasm and commitment, we find ourselves forced to postpone the Spring 2021, which was to be held from May 28 to June 5.

We have been following the evolution of the pandemic, charting the incidence both in Morocco and in Spain and Europe, waiting until the last moment to make the best decision.

We have held off the moment as long as possible, but due to the latest restrictions on air traffic implemented by the Kingdom of Morocco and the fact that sea transport continues to be restricted, along with the constant changes and limitations affecting travel in Europe, we lack the necessary guarantees allowing us to hold the Spring 2021.

From now on we will focus all our efforts on organizing the Winter 2021 and we will do so with all our characteristic enthusiasm.