After having worked hard with a lot of enthusiasm and commitment, we are forced to postpone the Spring/Winter 2020.

We have been following the evolution of the pandemic and the incidence both in Morocco and in Spain and Europe, waiting until the last moment to ensure making the correct decision. The events of recent days, the general increase in cases in Europe and the declaration of a new State of Alarm by the Government of Spain have left us with no option other than postponing the December edition.